Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BEST Keychain Light for EDC, Period!

I used to love my Thrunite Ti3, and I still do, but this Lumintop Tool AAA is just too stunning, I need to make a post about it and tell you guys to get one! First off, it's a mini TACTICAL LIGHT, using just one AAA battery and output to about 120 lumens of light, with a clicky tailcap! The package also comes with a magnetic tailcap too, which is also great for those who likes to stick it around, fridge, car, doors, etc... what we need is just a nice tiny diffuser and I think the light is the best package in the market so far for a keychain light. You can't go wrong, this is really amazing!  The 120 lumens might not seems a lot to you, but I have tested it and it is very legit, and is kind of about the same as my Thrunite Ti3. Before we dig into the review, you may purchase one from the links below. I am including a few links s you can see which place give you the best deal, and sometimes if no one is doing a big sales, you can use my discount code at gearbest too!

Buy Lumintop Tool AAA from: 
*use code GBLED2016 will get 8% off discount for full-price product from LED Lights & Flashlights category (when the product is at full price)

Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/2arIAcQ  20% Discount code:  XSNH6X9Q

Best battery recommended - Eneloop PRO AAA 
DO NOT use those big box stuff like duracell, panasonic, energizers etc. Those rechargeables never last as long and love to self-drain all the time. I only like Sanyo and Eneloop PRO these days for a good solid reason, trust the experienced guy!
Get them here:
Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/29Xz8hS

 
Here goes the tailcap clicky, you can change modes easily by semi-clicking the button or what I used to call it"bouncing" the button. Three modes only, but very practical and useful. I like how Thrunite has more modes and a strobe, but I think the 3 modes on this lumintop tool AAA is fine and very practical. Actually, less is better sometimes, when we use it for real purposes. Sometimes more modes is just hard to choose and navigate through the cycle.
 
You can just easily change the tailcap out with the magnetic tailcap and there goes the sticky instead of clicky. I like both, and I choose the magnetic over the clicky if I am using it for my EDC, because I like things that sticks!  Keep in mind that the magnet is pretty good, you can stick it to your car and use it to help you do repairs and maintenance while it shines down. Good stuff! 

Orange peel reflector, very smooth beam, but let me tell ya, this light does have some decent throw power for a keychain light. See my video review at the end, it's amazing and stunning to see an AAA light giving out that much light!
 
Light's on! Party time!
 
There is also a glow in the dark o-ring there, which is a nice touch and very helpful in the dark when you just need that ring to help you find the light. I personally like this and I would like to have a glow in the dark reflector too, why no one does that? The glow in the dark reflector mod will give the light a warmer tone too, I wish people will start doing that! 
Here is my Sanyo AAA. I tried duracell and is sick and tired of it, they just love to self-drain over time. Sanyo and Eneloop PRO is the best. The light comes apart in 3 sections just like a normal tactical light, which is a great idea if you want to train your baby or kid to play with tactical light style lights. Give them a click and one TD16 for daddy, lol!
 
I was trying to take a picture to show you how useful the light is with the magnetic tailcap but somehow it doesn't work out too well eh?
 
Well you can read the paper here at least... but not too convinced? No problem.
 
What did I do? now this is impressive! 
Can you see me here?
 

That's right, you can reverse the clip and clip the light to your cap!  The light is so light weight and small, which does not put any weight on your cap too. You can totally just walk around like this and feel very natural. If you dislike the little metal chain you can just take it off or put the light on the top side of the beak so you don't have this thing hanging down your face. Swcheeet! 

The lumintop tool AAA has been super impressive. The more I use it, the more I like it and feel happy with it. The flashlight has nice power and I like how you can interchange your preference with the tailcap depending on your mood of the day. It's so easy to change your setup, and if you are just tired of using the light as a light, you can always put the bulb part away and screw both ends together with one side clicky and one side sticky, then use the hollow tube in the center for putting a secret note or whatever you like inside and hang it on your neck lol!  I think it's a great pendant tube if you ever need one for whatever reason. Not forget that it sticks and it's slick!  Get one!

My video review on YouTube is always fun to watch!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading and watching, and I hope you will get one too. It's a super fun and powerful flashlight, and for less than 20 bucks, you can't go wrong. Stop buying those streamlight and maglite stuff, they are outdated junk today. It's time to embrace the new world of powerful flashlights, even a single AAA gets us 120 lumens, holy cow!

Buy Lumintop Tool AAA from: 
*use code GBLED2016 will get 8% off discount for full-price product from LED Lights & Flashlights category (when the product is at full price)
Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/2arIAcQ  20% Discount code:  XSNH6X9Q 

Best battery recommended - Eneloop PRO AAA 
DO NOT use those big box stuff like duracell, panasonic, energizers etc. Those rechargeables never last as long and love to self-drain all the time. I only like Sanyo and Eneloop PRO these days for a good solid reason, trust the experienced guy!
Get them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment