Friday, July 22, 2016

Best Deal for 920 Lumens EDC Compact Flashlight


No need to gloss it up, the On the Road M3 is the best deal so far, for a 920 lumens EDC comapct flashlight with a magnet base - plus battery and charger and pouch included. What do you want? It's just $24 after discount, and you don't want to miss out this deal! Buy one before it's gone!

Get it here- http://goo.gl/Wfq9T1
Use "GBLED2016 " for code at check out for 8% more discount

 
 
After my review and playing around this product for a while, I would like to say that the product is for sure best bang for the bucks. If you have not tried a 920 lumens in such a small package yet, it's time to do so. The light seems not as bright to me tonight because I was basically playing with my 3800 lumens Convoy L6 before the video making. LOL! It's really bright after my shower and my eyes cooled down from all that crazy lumens-eating. It's crazy how flashlights are getting so powerful these days, and it's only $24 with this special deal going on, all the Surefire and other whatever brand needs to just move their butt over and accept reality, Flashlight today is crazy powerful, and affordable, and we do not need "Maglite" anymore, because we have these MAG - lights. Magnetic flashlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment