Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BEST 2x AA Flashlight - Nitecore MT22A


The latest 2x AA Flashlight in my pocket at all time, with proof, is the Nitecore MT22A. This little guy is ALWAYS in my pocket from now on!  What's the deal with this and why it is so good?  First of all, as an emergency tool, it is compact in size and you have 180 hours of light to use, isn't that crazy?  All you need is 2x AA battery, and of course we know that we should only use Eneloop PRO AA (rechargeable NiMH). The light itself is light weight, waterproof, and smallest size for this kind of flashlight. Usually, a 2x AA light is long and bulky with the tube style, and they don't fit in most pockets. This light will fight my jacket's chest pocket, which shows you why it is so good already. The plastic body is not "cheap" but sturdy and strong built. I cannot say enough good things about this light, read, watch and buy one!

Max at 260 lumens - runs for over 2.25 hours, insane!
 
Buy Nitecore MT22A - http://tidd.ly/8907623f
Coupon: GB17LED ( 12% off discount from the full price when not at sales for led lights and flashlights http://tidd.ly/25feb1d4 )
 
Here goes the light, it looks very simple, but is very practical and useful.  Trust me, this is not a cheapo light at all.
 
The head is metal and the body is plastic. I like the yellow color which actually do react to my UV light nicely in the dark!
 
One button operation, waterproof and you can put a landyard loop there if you like.
 
Look at the grip, it's so comfortable and just the right size for your palm!  Lovely!  I also find that this light does not get hot much!  

The metal / steel button there is the release button for the head, which you need to take off to put in your 2 batteries. I thought that was the mode switch at first place!
 
Look at that pretty electronics inside!
 
Here goes my 2x Eneloops! 
 
When you take it out, you can see the springs inside and they really made the design to the most simplistic and minimal form. I love how simple it is, and how they utilize the space!
 
A clip on this side, but i wish the clip can be rotatable, yet it is not. So I cannot use this light as a cap light, but it is more meant for clipping to pockets and such.
 
Here goes the Nitecore MT22A on turbo, 260 lumens with some good throw power. I have to say that as a 2x AA light, this light is very amazing with the amount of light it can produce along with the runtime for the turbo and the lowest mode. It's a true survival light, a must have for EDC and emergency kit!

Buy Nitecore MT22A - http://tidd.ly/8907623f
Coupon: GB17LED ( 12% off discount from the full price when not at sales for led lights and flashlights http://tidd.ly/25feb1d4 )

 Here is my YouTube review of the Nitecore MT22A!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment